Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Work in Progress Topic

"A Merry Christmas Portrait"...work in progress
See this Tutorial

I'm excited to be showcasing my latest drawings for you as I'm working on them. You'll be able to learn a little more about the process, and see the drawings progress. However, during the actual development of the drawing you won't see much more than the WIP photos.

I'll come back when the drawing is finished and explain the process in greater detail. I'll be talking about the paper I use, pencils, blending tools...along with other aspects of creating a drawing. As I finish adding the text, each group of photos will be moved to the Tutorial Topic here on my blog.

Please check back later for WIP photos
of my newest works


Who knows, I may even show you my "mistakes." I hope you will return here often to see what new piece I am working on. This new topic is something many of you have requested...enjoy!


Thank you for your constant encouragement.

Marsha



PS...make a "Point"...leave a comment

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin