Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Blog Has Moved

Due to continued issues with Google Blogger The Extraordinary Pencil has a new address. I am now exclusively using the blog feature integrated into my website. Hope to see you there.


To all of you who have so faithfully followed me over the years I look forward to your visit. As usual 'my door' is always open...I look forward to your comments.

If this blog is listed in your blog roll. it would be great if you could change the address to reflect the change. The Extraordinary Pencils new address is

Want to know more about my reasons for leaving Blogger?
...please read the next article below.
__________________________________
Job 23:11
My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.
Job 23:10-12 (in Context)
__________________________________

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin